- Tonight’s WWE RAW Supershow opens up with a look back at the recent happenings between AJ Lee, Daniel Bryan and WWE Champion CM Punk.
- We’re live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado as Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Jerry Lawler. We go to the ring and out comes AJ Lee to kick things off.
AJ talks about Sunday’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view and brings out WWE Champion CM Punk. Punk comes out to a big pop. AJ says Punk showed his true feelings for her on SmackDown when he said she is mentally unstable and needs professional help. She says she doesn’t and is in control of all her mental faculties at all time. The crowd chants that AJ is crazy. She says nobody has ever cared about her. AJ says when she kissed Punk, she knew it, she knew what she had to do. She says his eyes send love straight to her heart. AJ says Punk turns her on.
AJ says she now knows what she has to do. She drops to one knee and asks Punk to marry her. Before Punk react, Daniel Bryan runs to the ring and chants NO! Bryan looks concerned. He tells AJ to please listen to him because she’s about to make the biggest mistake of her life. Bryan says Punk doesn’t love AJ. He’s just playing her because she is the special referee for Money in the Bank. Bryan says he never stopped having feelings for AJ. Bryan says Punk only cares about one person – himself. Punk says Bryan knows nothing about him, especially how he really feels about AJ. Punk tells Bryan to shut his mouth.
Bryan dares Punk to go ahead and say “I do” if he cares for AJ so much. Bryan says he sees AJ as a special person while Punk just sees her as a special referee. Bryan drops to one knee and asks AJ to marry him. Punk isn’t buying it. He asks Bryan where the ring is. Punk wants to go to the back and have a talk with AJ. Bryan tells Punk not to talk down to his future fiancee. The e-mail alert goes off and we’ve got the return of the Anonymous RAW General Manager. Michael Cole stands up and reveals the podium. The GM is back and says he’s running RAW tonight. The GM thinks Punk and AJ make a great couple. He books Punk and AJ vs. Eve Torres and Daniel Bryan for tonight. Bryan isn’t happy about this. The GM wishes everyone good luck. AJ says everything is really confusing. AJ says everyone needs some time to think. She’s happy about the match tonight because she believes that everything happens for a reason. AJ feels that she’s going to walk out of the arena with her future husband. AJ leaves the ring and skips off to the back.
- Still to come tonight, Big Show and Chris Jericho vs. John Cena and Kane. We go to commercial.
Sheamus vs. Jack Swagger
Back from the break and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus. Jack Swagger waits in the ring. The bell rings and Swagger slams Sheamus. Sheamus catches Swagger in White Noise early. Sheamus connects with a Brogue Kick and gets the easy win.
- After the match, Alberto Del Rio appears on the big screen. He’s backstage with one of his cars. He declares that he will take the World Heavyweight Title this Sunday. Del Rio gets in the car and drives off. Sheamus takes out his anger on Swagger by delivering another Brogue Kick.
- Zack Ryder is backstage with Santino Marella talking about his role as SmackDown General Manager. Santino says he heard the Anonymous General Manager is somewhere in the building and he’s going to find him. Back to commercial.
Tensai and Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyson Kidd and Christian
Back from the break an the match is already going on. Ziggler and Tensai double team Kidd in the corner but he makes a comeback. We’ve got Vickie Guerrero on commentary. Christian comes in and unloads on Ziggler. Christian with the elbow from the second rope on Ziggler. He goes for Killswitch but it’s blocked. Tensai tags in as Christian dumps Ziggler to the floor. Tensai knocks Kidd off the apron but misses a splash in the corner. Christian with a big dropkick on Tensai. Sakamoto distracts the referee and Tensai takes back control on Christian. Tensai with a big back splash for another quick win.
Winners: Tensai and Dolph Ziggler
- After the match, Tensai goes after Kidd on the floor and beats him up some more. Tensai powerbombs Kidd into the side of the apron and he hits his back hard. Tensai hits a big splash on the floor now as Vickie looks on approvingly.
- Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler start arguing at ringside. It ends with Lawler standing up and backing Cole off. The e-mail alert goes off and Cole goes back to the Anonymous GM’s podium. Cole gets upset and refuses to read what has been sent. Lawler steps up and the GM makes Lawler vs. Cole for tonight. The GM chimes in again and wants to let the fans decide if the match takes place. The fans pop but are told to go to WWE.com to vote. Back to commercial.
Brodus Clay vs. Drew McIntyre
Back from the break and out comes Brodus Clay with Cameron and Naomi. Drew McIntyre is already waiting. The bell rings and Drew strikes first. Clay pushes him in the corner and fires away. Clay misses a splash but dumps Drew to the apron. Drew leaps off the top rope but Clay hits a headbutt in mid-air. Clay with a splash for another quick win tonight.
Winner: Brodus Clay
- Santino is backstage looking for the General Manager when he finds Chris Jericho and accuses him of being the GM. They do some comedy and Santino walks off. Big Show walks in. Jericho talks about how JeriShow was one of the best tag teams of all-time.
- John Cena will speak next. Back to commercial.
John Cena and Kane vs. Big Show and Chris Jericho
Back from the break and out comes John Cena to the ring. Cena talks about how he is excited for Money in the Bank on Sunday. Cena declares that he will win the match and the briefcase. Kane’s music hits and out he comes. Chris Jericho is out next followed by his partner Big Show.
Cena and Jericho start off with some back and forth. Cena with an early pin attempt. Show comes in as does Kane. They face off and lock up. They go at it and Show drops Kane with a clothesline in the corner. Show gets the upperhand on Kane again and sends him back down. Show taunts Cena now. Jericho comes in but Kane drops him with a right hand. Cena gets another tag and unloads on Jericho. We take another commercial break.
Back from the break and Show is in control of Cena, working him over in the corner. Cena moves and tries for a slam but Show falls on top of him. Cena kicks out but Show applies a big bearhug next. Cena turns it around and backdrops Show. Kane tags in and kicks Show in the head. Kane with right hands in the corner. Kane splashes Show and nails a big DDT. 2 count for Kane. Kane climbs up to the top but Show moves out of the way. Show spears Kane and covers Kane for a close 2 count. Jericho tags in and continues the attack on Kane.
Back from the break and Kane goes at it with Jericho. Kane connects with a big sideslam. Cena tags in and unloads on Jericho. Cena ends up hitting the Attitude Adjustment but Show pulls him out of the ring for the DQ.
Winners by DQ: Kane and John Cena
- After the bell, Show tosses Cena into the fan barrier and then runs over Kane with a clothesline. Show brings a ladder in the ring and runs over Kane and Jericho with it. Show puts Jericho in between a ladder and stands on it. Cena comes in for the save. He attacks Show with a ladder and knocks him out of the ring.
- We get a look back at the segment with AJ, Bryan and Punk from earlier tonight. The Lawler vs. Cole poll is still up. Back to commercial.
- CM Punk is backstage warming up when Eve Torres appears. She wishes him good luck with AJ. Eve says AJ is spiteful and if she doesn’t hear the words “I do” tonight, she will cost him the title on Sunday. Eve says it must be hard being overshadowed by guys like The Rock, John Cena, Triple H and Brock Lesnar but being overshadowed by AJ must be emasculating. Eve wishes him good luck again and walks off.
- Santino is backstage and he’s found the Anonymous GM’s cell phone. The Great Khali appears and takes it. They attempt some comedy and Santino leaves the phone with Khali.
Money in the Bank Qualifying Match: Sin Cara vs. Heath Slater
We go to the ring and out comes Sin Cara. This match is for the final spot in the World Heavyweight Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match. We go to commercial.
Back from the break and Heath Slater s in the ring. Slater blocks a flying attack and knocks Cara to the mat. We get some back and forth action but Slater keeps control and gets a 2 count. Cara comes back and hits a big crossbody and then the face plant. Cara covers for the win and the final MITB spot.
Winner: Sin Cara
- After the match, Slater takes the mic and says this isn’t fair. He says to send him any former champion in the back and he will beat them. He doesn’t care who it is, he guarantees a win. Bob Backlund’s music hits and out comes the two-time WWE Champion.
Backlund gets a “you still got it” chant from the crowd. Backlund goes to shake Slater’s hand but Slater attacks him and beats him down. Backlund ducks a shot and applies the crossface chicken wing. Slater taps out but there is no referee. Backlund finally breaks the hold and celebrates with the fans.
- Michael Cole interrupts and is ready to find out about his match with Jerry Lawler. We see the poll results from WWE’s website and the match is on. Cole gets mad and goes off on the fans, calling them a bunch of hypocrites. We go to commercial.
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole
Back from the break and Cole stalls to start the match. Lawler grabs Cole and spins him around before dropping him for the quick win.
Winner: Jerry Lawler
- The e-mail alert goes off and Josh Matthews steps up to the podium. It’s announced that because of Booker T’s interference, Michael Cole is now the winner. Santino Marella’s music hits and out he comes. Santino believes the GM is under the ring. The e-mail alert goes off and he says no, he is not under the ring. The GM chimes in again and tells Santino to leave the ring because he is not under there. Santino goes to the floor and something trips him, pulling him under. Hornswoggle is pulled out but the e-mail alerts go off several times in a row. Lawler asks Hornswoggle if he’s the one and he shakes his head yes. Lawler threatens to spank him. Hornswoggle kicks Lawler in the shin and bites Santino on the rear before running off.
Eve Torres and Daniel Bryan vs. AJ Lee and CM Punk
Back from the break and out comes Eve Torres followed by her partner Daniel Bryan. AJ Lee is out next followed by the WWE Champion CM Punk.
The match starts with Punk and Bryan brawling. Bryan ends up with kicks on Punk in the corner. Punk connects with a dropkick and AJ tags herself in. Eve comes in and kicks AJ down. AJ ducks a clothesline but tackles Eve and unloads with right hands. Eve takes her to the corner and they trade more shots. Eve goes on but lands on AJ’s knees. AJ with forearm shots now. AJ with a kick to the face and a 2 count. Eve crawls for a tag and kicks AJ off. Bryan drops from the mat and won’t tag in. AJ comes from behind and rolls Eve up for the win.
Winners: CM Punk and AJ Lee
- After the match, Bryan takes the mic and wants to go get married with AJ right now. Punk takes the mic and says he will lay it all on the line right now. He doesn’t care if what he says costs him the match on Sunday. Punk says he is not going to marry AJ. AJ smacks Punk and then smacks Bryan as he tries to get her to leave with him. AJ and the crowd starts chanting YES. She leaves the ring skipping and chanting with the crowd. RAW goes off the air with AJ celebrating on the ramp.