Backstage Royal Rumble News & Spoilers
– WWE has several surprise entrants planned for the 30-man battle royal at tonight’s WWE Royal Rumble PPV. Hacksaw Jim Duggan and The Road Dogg are also expected for the Royal Rumble match. Road Dogg is expected to enter late in the match.
– Brodus Clay will be getting his full entrance in the Rumble match.
– Eugene tweeted and posted the following to Facebook Saturday night: “Guess who is packing for a flight and the Royal Rumble is tomorrow????” No word on if that means he’ll be appearing at tonight’s PPV or if he’s just visiting.
– Mason Ryan is expected to be prominently featured in the 30-Man Rumble match. Some WWE officials are lobbying for him to receive a renewed push.
– Sources say creative has a “twist” planned for the 30-man battle royal this year, based on the announced idea that every Superstar is eligible to be in the Rumble. This angle was also done to set up at least one planned storyline for WrestleMania.
– The time between Royal Rumble and WrestleMania is always very hectic within WWE, with lots of plans constantly being changed. We’ll have to latest backstage WWE news leading into WrestleMania 28 right here on 24Wrestling.com