CM Punk Q&A: Wants To Work With Ambrose & Go After The WWE Title
WWE Superstar CM Punk did a Q&A session with fans at the Wizard World Chicago Comic Con event over the weekend. Here’s a recap:
– CM Punk brought out over a dozen pizza pies for the audience.
– Punk hyped his match with Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam and said he’s not scared of “The Beast.” After he’s done with Lesnar and Heyman – he plans on going after the WWE Championship again.
– When asked who he wants to feud with, he named United States Champion Dean Ambrose. He also put over the other members of The Shield as well as Antonio Cesaro.
– When asked if he has any interest in wrestling an Ultimate X match in TNA, he said no.
– When asked about his favorite favorite horror movies, he named Halloween and The Marine 3.