Details On Hogan’s Rough Divorce, Matt Hardy Update
– A new story about Hulk Hogan’s financial state since his divorce from Linda Hogan was finalized has been posted on TampaBay.com. Some of the details coming out of the divorce are below:
* Linda got over 70% of Hulk’s cash savings…specifically, she got $7.44 million of the total $10.41 million in various bank and investment accounts. This left Hulk with $2.97 million in savings.
* Hogan then had to pay $3 million in a property settlement, and agreed to give Linda 40% ownership in his companies.
* The two will be splitting the money that comes from the sales of their homes in Clearwater Beach and Belleair, Florida.
* Linda got to keep free and clear a Mercedes-Benz, a Rolls-Royce, a Cadillac Escalade, a Corvette and various off-road vehicles.
– As of this writing, former WWE/TNA star Matt Hardy is still in jail in Moore County, N.C. jail on $1 million bond. He was arrested on Saturday morning after being kicked out of court-ordered rehab this past Friday. It appears that neither his girlfriend nor his brother, Jeff Hardy, are bailing him out.
He is scheduled for court on November 28th in a Moore County District Court.