Diva Turning Heel?, Stephanie Cashes In More Stocks, WWE Attendance
- Here are some recent WWE attendance figures:
* July 4th in Tokyo drew 5,000 fans for $375,000
* July 5th in Tokyo drew 6,500 for $510,000
* July 5th in Wildwood, NJ drew 4,500 fans for $165,000
* July 6th in Taipei, Taiwan dew 6,000 fans for $450,000
* July 6th in Ocean City, MD drew 2,500 fans for $70,000
* July 7th in Wilkes-Barre, PA drew 4,000 fans for $130,000
– There has been talk once again of having Layla turn heel on Kaitlyn. Layla was supposed to turn heel months ago but the idea was nixed after the first few segments had already aired.
– Stephanie McMahon recently sold more of her WWE stocks – 58,016 shares for $601,749. As noted, she sold another 280,000 shares in May and June but also purchased 420,000 shares on May 15th.
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter