- WWE Hall of Famer Edge took more fan questions on Twitter this week. Here are some highlights:
* When asked if it was all the TLC matches that hurt his neck, he replied, “that and the spears over the years.” He noted that the hardest hit he took was at WrestleMania 23 when Jeff Hardy put him into a ladder.
* What does he think about women’s wrestling these days? “I don’t think they get a shot, and that’s why most leave. No incentive.”
* Did his recent neck surgery go good? “very, can’t say enough about my doc, Dr.Maroon at UPMC”
* If he could have one more match it would be against Christian or Steve Austin. Edge noted that he accomplished “all that and then some” when it comes to his career.