– Eric Bischoff posted the following on his Twitter…”Seems like 90% of the audience loves what the loudest 10% hates. So who really matters? The 10%er’s can’t get over the fact that they are irrelevant. Ratings don’t lie. Research doesn’t lie. IWC smarks need to get over it.”
– Here’s The Ultimate Warrior’s latest video directed towards Hulk Hogan:
– TNAWrestling.com is now redirecting to ImpactWrestling.com. The company is also branding their house shows as “Impact Wrestling World Tour.”
– TNA is having a BaseBrawl event in Birmingham, Alabama on August 27th at 7:0 PM. Tickets go on this sale this Saturday.
– TNA is promoting a house show at the Von Braun Center in Huntsville, Alabama on August 25th.
– Tickets for the company’s UK tour go on sale this Friday.
– TNA has their first eight weekly PPV’s from 2002 available at TNAOnDemand.com.
– The company isn’t having any live events this weekend; their next is June 10th in Marion, Illinois, followed by Memphis on the 11th and then Slammiversary on the 12th.