– Mick Foley expressed concern over Zack Ryder’s bump off the entrance ramp at the end of RAW last night. Foley sent this out via Twitter:
“I’m legit concerned for @zackryder. There’s just way too much risk there. That fall off the ramp might not be something you can get through with fortitude and ice packs. Zack has such a bright future; I hate to see his knees, ankles, and spine at such risk. That’s the type of thing that could cost him weeks or months at the most vital time of his career.”
– Troy Polamalu of The Pittsburgh Steelers was in attendance at last night’s RAW. As we noted earlier, Comedian Gabriel Iglesias was also backstage at RAW as a guest of Vickie Guerrero.
– From this point forward, Tamina will be billed as “Tamina Snuka.”
– THQ is already doing motion capture work for the WWE ’13 videogame.
– The May 1st Smackdown taping will be held at the Huntington Center in Toledo, OH.
– Today is Nelson “Viscera/Big Daddy V” Frazier’s birthday. He turns 40 years old.