Foley Speaks On Rock Bottom, J.R. At Survivor Series?, More
– Mick Foley has addressed the Rock Bottom he took from The Rock on Monday’s RAW. Foley tweeted on Tuesday afternoon:
“Why did (The Rock) layeth the smacketh down on my candy ass? I just wanted a hug. I bet he’s feeling quite a bit of remorse right now,” Foley tweeted.
– WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross wrote Tuesday that he’s not scheduled for Sunday’s Survivor Series pay-per-view:
“I’m not booked at Survivor Series @this time,” he wrote. “I am booked in Waco to see OU-Baylor Sat. IF I set up sauce stand @ MSG Sunday, wud u come by?”
– The post-WrestleMania edition of WWE SmackDown will tape on Tuesday, April 3rd from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida.
– Wrestling legend Superstar Billy Graham was being treated for pneumonia, but has since been released from the hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
– The next time RAW returns to Boston, MA will be Monday, March 5th, 2012.
– John Cena is featured on the cover of the Holiday 2011 issue of WWE Magazine.
– Several WWE superstars and divas will be appearing at Florida Championship Wrestling’s Turkey Bash event on Wednesday, November 23rd at the Orlando Armory in Orlando, Florida.
Among the stars set to appear: Natalya, Mason Ryan, Tyson Kidd, Jinder Mahal, Ricardo Rodriguez, Epico, Hunico, Derrick Bateman, Percy Watson, Kaitlyn and Brodus Clay — who is set to make his WWE return next week in Hershey, Pennsylvania.