– Felipe Barerre, a Texas High School football coach, was caught on tape doing the DX crotch chop to the opposing team’s bench while celebrating his victory. He was suspended for a week. NBC Sports’ Off The Bench posted a video of the incident, which you can see below:
– The RAW Superstars are arriving in Mexico this afternoon to kick off their tour there. WWE is taking extra precautions for fear of drug crimes when driving their production trucks from Texas to Mexico City.
– WWE moved the SmackDown! live event in Veracruz, Mexico on October 15th up to 1pm so the top SmackDown stars are able to appear at the RAW TV tapings at 8pm that night in Mexico City.
– There was some speculation that the SmackDown stars may not be appearing on next week’s RAW because of the scheduling. The RAW stars will still be able to appear on SmackDown if needed because their scheduled don’t conflict when SmackDown tapes on Sunday.
– The September 19th RAW Supershow had 436,000 homes watching on DVR or tape delay, which would be 12.7% of the total viewership.