Hulk Hogan Hospitalized Following Radiator Explosion

Posted by Brad Davis May 27, 2013 1 Comment

TNA wrestler Hulk Hogan announced via his official Twitter account that he went to the emergency room at Tampa General Hospital following a radiator explosion.

Hogan wrote, “Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH.”

Since the initial aforementioned tweet, Hogan has posted several small updates, including a set of very graphic photos of the injury.

Follow more Hogan tweets on Twitter @HulkHogan.

  • COMMENT On This Article Below & Make Sure To Follow Us On Facebook and Twitter.
    • Kage

      Jeez, I thought it was something serious.
      Glad Hulk’s okay!

    Social Followers

    Ad