– WWE Hall of Famer The Iron Sheik did an interview with Forbes Magazine focusing on how he’s used social media and continued to stay relevant at sixty-nine years old. In the interview, Sheik says he would like to work for WWE again in some way. Sheik said, and this is a direct quote, “I am ready to get in ring for greatest boss in world, or do the movie or the TV. Also if my agent make me happy he get me with the Howard Stern.”
– Rapper and actor Method Man recently gave credit to The Rock for musical inspiration in an interview with GlobalGrind.com. When asked to name some of the people that inspire him, the Grammy winner said: “The Rock, from WWE. The way he used to cut promos–dude was like the truth when he cut promos, man. Nobody can take that away from him. A lot of my stuff I get from WWE–a lot of my inspiration. Even though people know all the moves aren’t real and sh*t, it’s the way they sell them that makes it official. That’s how I feel about my sh*t; if I can sell it, then no matter what I say, it’s going to sound hot.”
– WWE is advertising a World Title match between Daniel Bryan and the Big Show for April 10th’s SmackDown taping in Norfolk, Virginia.
– The RAW brand weekend tour starts tonight night in Los Angeles. They then have a show on Saturday in Ontario, CA and on Sunday in Eugene, OR. They’ll be in Portland, OR for the taping of Monday’s RAW.
– The SmackDown brand’s weekend tour started early last night with a show in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. The SmackDown roster is in Panama City, Panama today for tonight’s show before going to Guatemala City on Saturday night.