J.R. Injured On RAW, Steve Austin’s Been Drinking Again
– Jim Ross posted the following on his Twitter: “Hand’s throbbing. Xrays tues. Cole’s tooth went to the bone on my fist. Not an artistic masterpiece. Dropping bombs. Leather straps sun. Ugh.”
– The announced attendance for last night’s Monday Night RAW taping at the RBC Center in Raleigh, North Carolina was 13,954.
– The quote of the night last night goes to Zach Ryder on Twitter during RAW: “Hopefully I get drafted from Superstars to either Raw or SmackDown.”
– WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels has filed trademarks on the terms “Mr. Hall of Fame” and “Mr. HOF”.
– The latest from Stone Cold Steve Austin: