Cena interviewed By Austin: Talent Walking On Eggshells, Big Changes In WWE
The latest episode of the Steve Austin Show podcast is now online with Stone Cold’s special guest, John Cena. Here are some highlights of what Cena talked about:
- He turns 37 in April and still feels like he can keep up with anyone in WWE.
- He admitted that WWE officials have created a “walking on eggshells” environment and wishes there was more positive reinforcement from management.
- Many WWE superstars are fearful for their jobs and are “not willing” to take the next step with their careers.
- WWE is on the cusp of having a true all-star roster for the first time in a long time.
- There are big changes going on behind the scenes with how WWE will be presenting the product, moving towards more action and less talk.
- Cena talked about recently working with Cesaro at the Performance Center for a Muscle & Fitness photo shoot. Cena said he likes to get to know talents on a personal basis when WWE is ready to push them to the main event.