John Cena Working In Tremendous Pain, WWE European Tour Attendance Figures
– According to WWE reports from the current European tour, World Heavyweight Champion John Cena is said to be really hurting wrestling on a nightly basis due to the fact that he returned to the ring from surgery earlier than advised. Cena was working as if he were hurting on RAW recently as well.
– Speaking of WWE injuries, another WWE Superstar apparently suffered an injury recently. You can read full details in the following 24Wrestling.com article (including photo proof).
* November 6th in Belfast, Northern Ireland drew 5,500 fans
* November 6th in Columbia, S.C. drew 2,500 fans
* November 7th in Dublin, Ireland drew 7,600 fans
* November 8th in Glasgow, Scotland drew 3,700 fans
* November 9th in Nottingham, England drew 9,000 fans
* November 9th in Munich, Germany drew 3,500 fans
* November 10th in Cardiff, Wales drew 4,200 fans
* November 10th in Glasgow, Scotland drew 4,200 fans
* November 12th in Newcastle, England drew 8,000 fans
[Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter]