John Cena’s New Clothing Line, Total Divas Doing Media Work, Ryder & More
– John Cena revealed on Twitter that his new “Never Give Up” clothing line for boys is now available at Kmart stores.
– Zack Ryder’s Internet Championship belt will be featured in the WWE 2K14 video game.
– WWE is working on new merchandise for Goldust.
– Brodus Clay will be appearing at Friday’s WWE NXT live event in Largo, Florida. He will participate in a pre-show signing with Paige and Mojo Rawley.
– Natalya and other WWE Divas have been doing media for international versions of E!’s Total Divas that will begin airing in those countries soon.