Latest Episode of Backstage Fallout, Live Notes from RAW, More
- Below is the latest episode of WWE Backstage Fallout from RAW:
- As noted before, WWE will return to Sacramento, California on January 22nd, 2013 for a SmackDown taping. The pre-sale runs through October 14th and the password is SMACKFAN.
- To kill a rumor going around, the fan who was hit by CM Punk at last night’s RAW was not a plant by WWE.
- Live fan notes from last night’s RAW report that Ryback is way over with the fans. He received one of the biggest pops of the night, next to John Cena and Daniel Bryan. Right before RAW hit the air, a big “feed me more” chant broke out among the fans.
- Fan notes from last night’s RAW also indicate that CM Punk did strike the right fan. It’s hard to say what really happened unless you are Punk or one of the offending fans. One person who was sitting one section over wrote to us and said that the man who got punched actually shoved Punk in the back of the head while the cameras were cut away on Vince McMahon in the ring. One fan wrote to us and said the man who got hit was definitely innocent and was seen making gestures to police like he was trying to explain what happened. There are various accounts going around about what happened last night.
The man was ejected by WWE and arena security after RAW went off the air. WWE’s security was seen yelling at the man before he spoke to CBS 13 reporter Laura Cole. As noted earlier, the man filed a police report. Many people within WWE expect this to be a big story over the next week or so.
Partial source: PWInsider