Reload often during RAW for new videos & results as they are available.
– Tonight’s WWE RAW opens live from Detroit. Michael Cole welcomes us. He’s joined by Corey Graves and Jonathan Coachman.
– We go right to the ring and out comes RAW General Manager Kurt Angle as JoJo does the introduction.
Angle thanks the fans and says he couldn’t be more excited and honored to team with Ronda Rousey to face Triple H and RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon at WrestleMania 34. Angle says he’s almost sorry for what Ronda will do to Stephanie but he’s not sorry for what he’s going to do to Triple H. Angle brings up Roman Reigns vs. WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar next and says it will be a match for the ages. Angle says he was unfortunately just informed that Brock won’t be here tonight. Angle says Brock wasn’t feeling well or he had transportation issues or just didn’t want to show. Angle says we will still have a good show tonight and mentions MizTV for later. The music interrupts Angle and out comes Roman Reigns to a mixed reaction.
Reigns hits the ring to what sounds like more cheers than usual but the boos pick up as the music stops and he takes the mic. Reigns says he wishes he could say he’s surprised but he called this before. Reigns says Lesnar doesn’t respect him, anyone in the company or anyone here in Detroit. Reigns goes on and says Lesnar didn’t show up for work today or last week. He asks Angle what kind of repercussions there will be for Lesnar. Reigns answers for Angle and says there will be none because Lesnar is Vince McMahon’s boy. Angle looks to grab Reigns’ mic but Reigns tells him not to. Reigns goes on about how most people would be fired if they didn’t show up for work. Reigns says Angle isn’t the problem, he’s just a middle man, but the real problem is Vince. Reigns says he just walked past Vince in the back and Vince didn’t even have the respect to tell Reigns what was going on with Lesnar. Reigns says that’s the man he busts his ass for each night. Reigns says it’s one thing to be disrespected by Lesnar but he will not be disrespected by Vince. Reigns drops the mic and marches to the back.
Reigns enters the Gorilla Position backstage and asks Vince what’s going on, if he’s ignoring him. Shane McMahon is sitting there with Vince, as are other WWE officials working the show. Vince calls for a commercial and tells Reigns to walk away from everyone with him and they will talk. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Renee Young is outside of Vince McMahon’s office. He’s in there with Roman Reigns. Renee says things got pretty loud at first but not completely out of hand and things have since quieted down. Reigns comes walking out of the room but won’t stop for an interview. Renee looks worried as she watches Reigns walk off. Vince walks out next and says Brock is not his boy, he’s not Paul Heyman’s boy, he’s not anyone’s boy… Brock is a man and he’s his own man. Vince says he has no intentions of disrespecting Reigns and thinks he’s a great competitor. Vince reminds Reigns of something his cousin The Rock used to say – know your role and shut your mouth.
Vince says Brock does have certain privileges and he will get to that in a minute. Vince says Lesnar doesn’t like some people and that’s on him. Vince does not think Brock respects the WWE Universe but he does respect competition and getting in the ring. Vince believes Lesnar has earned the special privileges that he has. Vince goes on and says sometimes people take advantage of what’s given to them and Brock may have gotten out of line but Vince promises us Lesnar will be here next week and guarantees he will compete in the WrestleMania 34 main event with Reigns. Vince gives his word that Brock will be here next week. Regarding all the talk about disrespecting, Vince says because of what just happened with Reigns, Reigns has been temporarily suspended.
Sasha Banks vs. Sonya Deville
We go to the ring and Bayley is at ringside, looking somber. Absolution’s Paige, Sonya Deville and Mandy Rose are out. Sonya waits as Sasha Banks makes her way out next. Bayley is out to support Banks, despite the tension.
The bell rings and Banks goes at it with Deville as Paige yells at ringside. They trade offense and run the ropes. Sasha nails a dropkick for a 2 count to Deville. Sasha dumps Sonya over the top rope to the floor as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and Deville has Banks grounded with a submission. We see how Deville turned it around during the commercial with a big knee to the gut. Banks tries to fight back now but Deville plants her for another pin attempt. Deville works Banks over in the corner now. Sasha tries to mount offense but Deville shuts her down each time. Deville with thrusts in the corner as the referee counts. Deville goes face-first into the turnbuckle as Banks moves out of the way.
Sasha with more offense in the corner. Banks goes to the second rope and nails the double knees for a 2 count. Mandy gets on the apron to distract Banks but Bayley pulls her off for a pop. Banks takes advantage of the distraction and hits the Backstabber on Deville, then rolls her into the Banks Statement for the win.
Winner: Sasha Banks
– After the match, Banks celebrates as her music plays. She watches as Bayley heads to the back. Absolution circles Banks on the apron now. She attacks first, nailing Rose and Deville but they get the best of her and double team her while Paige barks orders. Absolution stands tall over Banks as Paige’s music hits.
– Cole leads us to the video package for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Celebrity Inductee, Kid Rock.
– The announcers hype Asuka vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair for WrestleMania 34.
– Still to come, MizTV with Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz is in the ring for another episode of MizTV. Miz welcomes us and says The Miztourage aren’t with him tonight as they’re preparing for a special opportunity. Miz says they have earned the shot at possibly getting a WrestleMania 34 match. Miz brags about elevating their careers. He goes on to introduce tonight’s guests and says they are the ones he will defeat at WrestleMania in the final hurdle in his quest to become the longest-reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time.
Miz introduces Seth Rollins first and out he comes. Miz tells Rollins to have a seat because this is going to be fun. Miz introduces Finn Balor next and he also comes out to a pop like Rollins. Miz talks about how he and Rollins could have burned it down at WrestleMania as the two top workhorses of the company. Miz says Balor is a great up & comer but he doesn’t have what he and Rollins have. Miz tries to poke Rollins and get him to think Balor is always in his way. Rollins says Miz must think they’re idiots but they’re not, they know what Miz is trying to do here. Miz says Balor might be King… King of the Bingo Halls. Miz says Balor’s WWE record is lacking, bringing up the WWE Universal Title win. Miz says Balor has already proved he’s better than Rollins, so why should he have to prove it again? Balor says Miz just tried this same trick with Rollins, so what makes him think it will work with Balor? Miz must try harder and prove to them that he wants to keep the title.
Miz continues to try and cause issues between his opponents. Rollins tells him to shut up and says they are already fired up for the match. Rollins says he’s going to take the title at WrestleMania but the truth is that Balor doesn’t stand a chance. With all due respect, Balor reminds Rollins what happened the last time they had a title match – Balor beat him with one arm. Rollins accuses Balor of living in the past. Rollins says he’s all about the future and will stomp Balor’s head in the mat to become champion in 4 weeks. Balor says they don’t have to wait 4 weeks, they can do it tonight. Balor drops the mic and stands up for a fight as fans pop. They kick their chairs over and face off in the middle of the ring. Miz watches them and is loving it. They turn their attention to Miz as fans pop. Miz tries to escape but they send him over the top to the floor. Balor turns around and Rollins drops him. Rollins talks some trash, points up at the WrestleMania banner and motions for the title around his waist. Rollins talks some trash and heads up the ramp as Miz looks on.
– Still to come, John Cena will be here. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor is made for later.
The Bar vs. The Miztourage
We go to the ring and Curtis Axel is out with Bo Dallas. RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar are out next for this non-title match as The Miztourage tries to earn a WrestleMania 34 title shot.
Cesaro and Sheamus hit the corners to pose but Axel and Dallas attack them from behind and beat them down. The Bar regroups on the floor and come back into the ring to continue the brawl. No bell yet. The Revival are out next as Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder join in on the fight. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson are out next. Heath Slater & Rhyno and Titus Worldwide also run down with most teams going for The Bar. There’s tag team chaos all over the ring now. Cesaro retreats through the crowd. Sheamus escapes up the ramp. The Bar is shocked as they recover while the other tag teams look on from the ring and ringside area.
– Still to come, John Cena is here with no Road to WrestleMania 34 and he’s devastated. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and Cole talks about Titus O’Neil’s recent promotional tour of South Africa.
– We go right to the ring and out comes John Cena as fans sing their own version of his theme song.
Cena says we’re 4 weeks away from WrestleMania 34 and he’s finally found his path. He goes on and says he failed on both brands, and has no one to blame but himself. Cena says it’s the dream of every Superstar to make it to WrestleMania and he’s here tonight to… fans interrupt with chants for The Undertaker. Cena says that’s very nice to hear but he hopes “they’re” listening. Cena says he’s here tonight to announce that he will not contribute to WrestleMania this year. This gets a mixed reaction.
Cena says this does not mean he’s quitting or walking away, or that he will miss the show. It means that Cena’s Road to WrestleMania is now the same as ours. Cena says this year he gets to be the energy at WrestleMania because he’s going as a fan. Cena goes on and says he’s not going to WrestleMania with a sad face or complaining, he’s going to have a blast, fired up just like the fans. Cena says he just might be sitting next to this fan or that fan in the crowd during WrestleMania. He leaves the ring and joins fans over the barrier, taking a sip of a beer from one fan. Cena leads a “this is awesome” chant with the fans. He tries to lead a “let’s go Roman” chant but gets mostly boos in return. Cena returns to the ring and says we have to address one thing because there’s a chant we won’t be able to say this year – “let’s go Cena” and of course this gets the dueling chants going for Cena. Cena says the chant feels as good as the sip of beer he just had. Cena thanks the fan again.
Cena stops and wonders what is the worst that can happen if he does the one thing he wasn’t supposed to do right now, will it change his Road to WrestleMania? Cena says screw it. He challenges The Undertaker to a match in New Orleans. Fans go wild. Cena was told the match was impossible and he just accepted it but the fan in him wants to see it. Cena wonders why it’s impossible – the WWE executives? No, they would just cut his mic and suspend him like Reigns was. Cena tries again and says it three more times – he challenges The Undertaker to a match at WrestleMania 34. Fans pop some more. Cena says it’s not WWE or any of the fans that are keeping the match from happening. Cena says there’s one person keeping the match from happening and that’s The Undertaker. Cena addresses Taker and tells him to get over his own ego. Cena says the difference between them is that Cena gets up and goes back to work to kick ass the next day after failing. Taker hides his head in the sand when he fails because he’s too worried about what people will think. Cena calls Taker fragile and tells him to get over his ego. Cena says Taker is not washed up and he’s not broken down because if he was, he wouldn’t be posting workout videos on his wife’s Instagram. Cena goes on and calls Taker a self-centered egomaniac, and another name or two. Cena tries again and asks fans if they want to see the match at WrestleMania and they do. Cena says the fans want to see it and so does he. Cena says he’s going to WrestleMania as a fan or as Taker’s opponent, which will be historic. Cena says it’s time to see if The Dead Man is still alive as the ball is in his court. Cena says he knows what he would want if he were in Taker’s position – he would want… one. more. match. Cena drops the mic and leaves the ring as his music hits.
– Still to come, Asuka and a closer look at the big mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 34. Also, a special look at the Symphony of Destruction. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and The Bar is backstage with Kurt Angle. They say what happened tonight was completely uncalled for. Angle says they’ve been asking for competition on social media and got it. Sheamus says they wanted a match, not to be attacked. They go on and mention RAW management not taking care of them. They have heard rumors of a Superstar Shake-up happening after WrestleMania but they want to be traded right now. They discuss several SmackDown tag teams and possibly going to the blue brand to face them. Angle says there’s no way he’s trading them but we will find out their WrestleMania opponents tonight with a tag team battle royal. The Bar walks off.
– Cole leads us to a video package on last week’s Symphony of Destruction match, which saw Braun Strowman defeat Elias.
– We go to the ring and Elias is waiting with his guitar. He’s wearing a neck brace and isn’t as happy as usual. Elias plays a few notes and says this is all the fan’s fault. Elias leaves the ring and looks to be hurting from last week’s beatdown. The camera cuts backstage to Braun Strowman, who is bragging on using the piano on Elias last week. Braun asks how it is that he doesn’t have a match at WrestleMania. He’s not going to sit around and wait for someone to show him his path, he’s going to go out and carve his own path. Braun guarantees that someone will get these hands in New Orleans.
– Still to come, Balor vs. Rollins. Back to commercial.
Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor
Back from the break and out comes Seth Rollins. Finn Balor is out next.
The bell rings and they size each other up before locking up. They go at it and trade holds as we see The Miz watching backstage. Balor drops Rollins with a big right hand. They run the ropes and Rollins drops Balor now. Rollins looks to take control but Balor send him to the floor and into the barrier. Balor with a big kick to the shoulder from the apron. Rollins is down on the floor while Balor stands tall in the ring. Back to commercial.
Back from the break and Rollins has Balor grounded after turning it around during the break. Balor tries to fight up and out but Rollins tightens the hold and keeps him grounded. Rollins beats on Balor while he’s face down on the apron. Rollins with a running knee to the face and a 2 count. We see Miz backstage watching the match again. Rollins keeps Balor grounded again. Balor fights up but Rollins sends him back down. Balor fights up and out finally, showing an aggressive side, but Rollins counters and sends Balor face-first into the turnbuckles. Rollins comes off the top but is forced to roll through. Rollins runs into a kick in the corner. Balor finally gets some offense in now as fans cheer him.
More back and forth into the corner now. Rollins goes to the top but Balor jumps up with an enziguri. Balor keeps control and plants Rollins for a 2 count. They run the ropes and Rollins counters a Slingblade. Rollins blocks the 1916 with a knee. They trade shots in the middle of the ring now. Balor with an overhead kick. Rollins comes right back with an overhead kick of his own. They both go down as fans cheer them on. Balor avoids the Blackout curb stomp and rolls Rollins up for a 2 count. More back and forth. Balor with a Slingblade. Balor runs into a big kick from Rollins for a 2 count. Rollins stuns Balor and keeps control. Rollins misses a shot in the corner. Balor catches him with a shot to the face. Balor goes to the top for a Coup de Grace but Rollins crotches him. More back and forth now.
Rollins goes back up to Balor on the top and hits the superplex. Rollins rolls through the superplex for the Falcon Arrow but Balor counters and turns that into a roll-up for the win.
Winner: Finn Balor
– After the match, Rollins can’t believe what just happened as Balor’s music hits. We go to replays. Rollins heads to the back as Balor recovers in the ring.
– Cole leads us to a video package on WWE Hall of Famer The Fabulous Moolah. The first-ever Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal will take place at WrestleMania 34 and female Superstars from all brands will be able to participate.
– Back from a break and Cole leads us to a video package on Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H at WrestleMania.
– We see Asuka backstage walking. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and out comes Asuka to the ring.
Charly Caruso waits in the ring and shows us still from last night’s WWE Fastlane pay-per-view where Asuka challenged SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair for WrestleMania 34. Caruso says everyone wants to know why but before she can speak, the music interrupts and out comes RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss with Mickie James.
Bliss mocks Asuka and says last night was so exciting, just look at the priceless look on Flair’s face. Bliss tells Caruso that Asuka’s English isn’t so great and interviews aren’t her thing. Bliss is going to explain what happened. Bliss says Asuka is a fierce competitor and even though she doesn’t speak the language well, she’s very smart. Mickie and Bliss talk about Asuka keeping her streak alive and say she wouldn’t dare jeopardize it by getting in the ring with Bliss at WrestleMania. They both mock Asuka. Bliss brags on retaining her title in the first-ever women’s Elimination Chamber match and says Asuka knows she wouldn’t be able to beat her at WrestleMania, so why even try? Bliss takes another jab at Asuka and says she will be rooting for Asuka to knock Flair off her throne at WrestleMania. Bliss applauds Asuka for choosing the champion of… the B show. Asuka says she chose Charlotte because… to be the woman, you have to beat the woman. Asuka says she wants to face the best champion of WWE.
Bliss says this must be a language barrier thing because Asuka is yelling in her face. Bliss says Asuka really means she wanted to beat the easiest champion. Asuka says she beat Bliss before can do it again, how about right now? Bliss tells her to dream on and says she had the chance. Bliss says Asuka gets to go against someone who has unfinished business with her tonight. Asuka gets… this woman. No one appears. Bliss tries again but no one is coming out. Bliss and Mickie talk off-mic. Bliss shoves Asuka and Mickie drops her with a cheap shot. Mickie taunts Asuka as Bliss looks on. Mickie says let’s fight. We go to commercial.
Asuka vs. Mickie James
Back from the break and the match is underway. Bliss looks on. Asuka ends up dropping Mickie on the floor with a big kick. Asuka takes her time and follows but ends Mickie into the apron. Asuka goes for a kick but Mickie moves and Asuka collides with the ring post. Asuka clutches her leg while down on the floor.
Mickie returns to the ring as the referee counts. Asuka rolls around in pain on the floor. Asuka makes it back in before the 10 count but Mickie goes right to work on the leg. Mickie slams Asuka’s leg around the ring post as the referee warns her. Mickie returns to the ring and goes right back to work on the leg. Mickie with more offense and a close 2 count. Asuka comes right back and drops Mickie with a kick to the head.
Asuka is hurting and is slow to get to Mickie for the pin attempt. She can’t get it. Mickie gets up and they go at it in the middle of the ring. More back and forth now. Asuka misses a kick and Mickie pushes her leg out. Mickie plants Asuka and kips up. Mickie plays to the crowd some and goes to the top. Asuka runs up and cuts her off. Asuka goes for the superplex but Mickie fights back. Mickie counters from the top and hits the sunset flip powerbomb for a close 2 count. Mickie comes right back with another close pin attempt. Asuka avoids the Mick Kick and gets the Asuka Lock applied in the middle of the ring. Mickie reaches for Bliss but has to tap out.
– After the match, Bliss storms off to the back as Asuka’s music hits. Asuka sells the leg injury but stands tall and raises her arm. Mickie tries to recover on the mat.
– The announcers discuss The Great War and The Ultimate Deletion. Graves says this can only happen at The Hardy Compound. Still to come tonight, a special preview of The Ultimate Deletion match.
– Also still to come, a tag team battle royal with a WrestleMania 34 title shot on the line.
– Alexa Bliss walks up on Nia Jax backstage and asks where she was at. Nia tells her to take it easy because Kurt Angle told her to stay in the back to prepare for a match. Asuka had it planned for them to triple team Asuka. Bliss wanted to give Jax the chance to redeem herself after last week’s bad performance. Bliss throws some more subtle shots at Jax but says she loves her. Jax says she loves Bliss too but there’s some tension there. Bliss says it’s time for some tough love. She needs to know that Jax will be there to support her in next Monday’s match with Asuka. Bliss tells Jax to go out there tonight and prove she’s the best.
– We get a Women’s History Month video on Indira Gandhi and go back to commercial.
Nia Jax vs. Joan King
Back from the break and out comes Nia Jax. Enhancement talent Joan King waits in the ring.
Jax destroys King and gets an easy squash match win.
Winner: Nia Jax
– After the match, Jax stands tall. The cameras cut backstage to Bliss and Mickie, who apparently don’t know the cameras are on them. Jax watches from the ring as Bliss and Mickie talk trash about her, including comments on her size and other issues. Bliss says Jax is happy carrying her bags and can’t handle the truth, which is that Bliss uses her. Bliss is confident that Jax will be right where they need her next week. Bliss says she has Jax in the palm of her hand. Bliss says Jax is just as dumb as she is big. Jax is watching from the ring and getting upset as the trash talking continues. Bliss and Mickie go on about how they will use Jax next week and beat her down if she gets in the way. Bliss and Mickie are tired of waiting on Charly Caruso to come interview them. She finally comes in and reveals that the mic and cameras have been on, and that everyone heard what they were saying. Bliss and Mickie are worried now. Jax leaves the ring and is crying. She stops on the ramp, gets angry and runs to the back as some fans cheer. We cut back to Bliss and Mickie now. They gather their things and rush off. Charly talks about Bliss vs. Asuka for next week and how the interview is off. Jax comes into the women’s locker room and she’s furious, tossing furniture around. Charly says Bliss and Mickie just left. Jax screams some more and tosses stuff around. We go to commercial.
– Back from the break and the announcers lead us to a video preview for The Ultimate Deletion with Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt. We also get a backstage rant from Wyatt, who says Matt has a beautiful home and a beautiful family, and it would be a shame for something to happen to them. We cut backstage to Kurt Angle in his office. He calls in referee Shawn Bennett and orders him to be the official for next week’s big match. Angle doesn’t know what will happen in the match but it will be chaos. Angle wants Bennett to go down there and make sure Wyatt and Hardy make it back to RAW.
– Still to come, our battle royal main event. Back to commercial.
– Back from the break and we see what happened with Roman Reigns and Vince McMahon earlier. The announcers plug next week’s RAW – Bliss vs. Asuka, The Ultimate Deletion, Brock Lesnar.
Tag Team Battle Royal to Crown New #1 Contenders: Titus Worldwide, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, The Revival, Heath Slater & Rhyno, The Miztourage
We go to the ring and the tag teams wait for the battle royal to begin but the music interrupts and out comes Braun Strowman. Braun stares them all down. The referee rings and Braun sends Apollo to the floor. Others go at it while Braun chases Heath Slater out of the ring, sending him into the barrier. They come back in and Braun eliminates Slater.
Braun turns around as the other participants stop and stare at him again. Everyone attacks Braun at once. They try to dump Braun over the top but he hangs on. The Revival eliminates Rhyno. Titus O’Neil drops Scott Dawson. Dash Wilder comes over. Braun fights off Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Several Superstars end up going under the rope to the floor to recover. Titus faces off with Braun in the middle of the ring as the others watch from the floor. Titus changes his mind and joins the others on the floor. Braun stands tall in the ring as we go back to commercial.
Back from the break and everyone attacks Braun but he fights them off. Anderson, Titus and Gallows gang up on Braun and knock him through the middle rope but he’s still in the match. The Revival ram the steel steps into Braun on the floor. Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel also use the steps on Braun but he’s still standing on his feet. Braun takes another steel steps shot and gets sent over by the timekeeper’s area. Titus unloads on several opponents in the ring. RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar are on commentary now.
Titus keeps control in the ring and hits Clash of Titus on Dawson. The Miztourage double teams Titus now. Dallas eliminates Dawson. Dash tries to eliminate Dallas but Axel stops him. Axel eliminates Dash and The Revival is officially gone. Titus unloads on Gallows and Anderson now. Braun comes back in and eliminates Titus. Gallows superkicks Braun twice. Braun ends up eliminating Gallows. Dallas and Axel team up on Braun. Strowman eliminates Axel and then Dallas. Anderson takes Braun down to one knee. Anderson with more offense but Braun catches a kick and turns it around. Braun yells out about going to WrestleMania 34 and then tosses Anderson out onto other Superstars on the floor. Braun wins.
Winner and New #1 Contender to RAW Tag Team Champions The Bar: Braun Strowman
– After the match, Braun stands tall as The Bar looks on confused. Graves wonder if the match result will stand and if it’s even legal. We go to replays. Braun looks up at the WrestleMania 34 sign and then back at Cesaro & Sheamus, taunting them. Braun hits the corner to pose as RAW goes off the air.