The following are results from the WWE SmackDown television taping, which was held in Manchester, England on Tuesday, November 12, 2013.
– The main event of this week’s edition of WWE SmackDown was announced to be CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel.
– The Wyatt Family def. The Usos via pinfall. The finish came when Luke Harper scored the pin on Jey Uso for the victory.
After the match, Bray Wyatt hit his Sister Abigail finisher Uso. Bray followed that up by cutting a promo on CM Punk and Daniel Bryan, who will be the Survivor Series opponents of his Wyatt Family members.
– Backstage, Curtis Axel and Ryback are shown talking. Ryback said he would not team up with Axel tonight if he is still a “Paul Heyman Guy.” Axel tells Ryback that he isn’t. The segment wrapped up with Axel telling Ryback that they should take their collected frustrations out on Punk and Bryan later tonight.
– The Prime Time Players and R-Truth were shown backstage. All three guys were rapping together.
– Natalya def. Tamina Snuka via submission. The finish came when Tamina accidentally collided with WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee on the apron, which led to Natalya catching her in the match-ending Sharpshooter.
– The Prime Time Players & R-Truth def. 3MB Union Jacks via pinfall. The finish in this one came when Truth hit Heath Slater with his Lie Detector finisher. Titus O’Neil was super-over with the fans in Manchester throughout this entire match.
– John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio in the Arm Wrestling Challenge. Cena actually had a great, mostly positive response from the fans in the Phones 4u Arena. Both guys cut promos regarding their upcoming match for the World Heavyweight Championship at the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.
Cena won the first Arm Wrestling Challenge in under a second, and followed that up by winning the Arm Wrestling Challenge immediate rematch just as fast. After the Arm Wrestling concluded, Del Rio attacked Cena. Despite trying to fight back, Cena ended up getting slammed through the Arm Wrestling table by Del Rio. After the beatdown, Del Rio laid his t-shirt across Cena’s fallen body.
– The Funkadactyls def. The Bella Twins in Divas tag-team action. This was likely filmed for the Total Divas reality show on E!. The finish here came when Cameron pinned Brie in a match that was kept relatively short.
– Backstage, CM Punk and Daniel Bryan cut a promo on The Wyatt Family and their upcoming tag-team match against Luke Harper and Erick Rowan at the Survivor Series pay-per-view on November 24th.
– The Great Khali def. Hunico & Camacho in a Handicap Match. The finish came when Khali hit the Punjabi Plunge in what was a very quick match.
– CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel ended in a No Contest. The finish came when Bryan had the “Yes! Lock” applied on Ryback, only to have interference from The Wyatt Family.
When the lights came back on, Punk and Bryan had mysteriously vanished. Ryback pushed Axel into The Wyatt Family, so they beat both of them down and threw them out of the ring and onto the floor. Then, from out of nowhere, Punk and Bryan re-emerged from under the ring. The two each landed a dropkick on Harper and Rowan and bailed out to the top of the ramp.
That concludes this week’s WWE SmackDown television taping.
Dark Match Main Event
– John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio via pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. WWE legend William Regal served as the special guest referee for this match. Regal got on the microphone and put over Cena, only to attack him afterwards. Cena turned the tables on Regal, however, and nailed him with his Attitude Adjustment finishing move. Cena followed that up by hitting an Attitude Adjustment on ring announcer Tony Chimel as well. After the smoke cleared, Regal got up and walked out to a standing ovation from the fans in Manchester.
That concludes the event as a whole.