– Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson has been well-received amongst the WWE locker room. One WWE employee says that everyone in the company should be pleased he’s appearing at WrestleMania because it means more money for everyone.
– Reunited for the first time in nearly a decade, Edge and Christian used their veteran skills to achieve victory over Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay on SmackDown!. “Captain Charisma” took to Twitter to comment on the reunion.
“Thanks 4 all the gr8 feedback on Edge&Christian reuniting on Smackdown after 10yrs,” he wrote. “Hopefully u wont have 2 wait another 10 to see it again.”
– At a cost of $10, Walmart is selling The Chaperone packaged with WWE’s 2008 DVD title on Triple H, King of Kings.
– The Miz vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship is advertised for WWE’s upcoming WrestleMania Revenge tour of Ireland in April.
– WWE Champion The Miz announced at Saturday night’s RAW live event in Wichita, Kansas that he has rehired Alex Riley, who was dismissed as his apprentice two weeks ago on RAW. The duo partnered against John Cena and Randy Orton in a tag team match, which they lost.