The following matches booked for upcoming live events give an idea of the feuds WWE will be going with after Sunday’s Over The Limit pay-per-view:
* CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan is advertised for the June 4th RAW Supershow from Greenville, South Carolina.
* John Cena is scheduled to face Lord Tensai and John Laurinaitis in handicap matches at RAW live events after Over the Limit.
* Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio in Last Man Standing matches are advertised for SmackDown live events after Sunday’s pay-per-view.
- The May 12th edition of WWE’s AM RAW did a 0.4 cable rating with 470,000 viewers.
- WWE will be releasing new DVD’s on Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston as part of the new Superstar Collection that launches later this year.