News On Feuds Taking Place After Over The Limit
The following matches booked for upcoming live events give an idea of the feuds WWE will be going with after Sunday’s Over The Limit pay-per-view:
* CM Punk vs. Daniel Bryan is advertised for the June 4th RAW Supershow from Greenville, South Carolina.
* John Cena is scheduled to face Lord Tensai and John Laurinaitis in handicap matches at RAW live events after Over the Limit.
* Sheamus vs. Alberto Del Rio in Last Man Standing matches are advertised for SmackDown live events after Sunday’s pay-per-view.
- The May 12th edition of WWE’s AM RAW did a 0.4 cable rating with 470,000 viewers.
- WWE will be releasing new DVD’s on Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Kofi Kingston as part of the new Superstar Collection that launches later this year.