– Tomorrow at 10:30AM ET in Southington, CT, Linda McMahon will officially announce her second bid to become a United States Senator.
– Kevin Nash is fine and was just selling the sledgehammer shot at WWE Night of Champions. Nash will not be on RAW tonight as he’s headed toLos Angeles, California today to begin filming for movie “Magic Mike.” The sledgehammer shot that Nash took from Triple H last night will be the explanation given by WWE as to why Nash won’t be on tonight’s RAW from Cleveland, Ohio.
– Some of the Buffalo Bills players were in attendance at last night’s WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view in Buffalo, NY. On a related note, former WWE announcer Todd Grisham was in attendance at the Atlanta Falcons vs. Philadelphia Eagles game in Atlanta.
– WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Brisco turns 65 years old today.
– WWE.com announced Monday that in celebration of their first theatrical release in over a decade – Disney’s The Muppets, opening this Thanksgiving – the Muppets will step into the ring on the Oct. 31 episode of WWE Raw SuperShow.
WWE teases: “What will happen when Kermit the Frog meets The Viper? Will the Divas make Miss Piggy flip with jealousy? Will Beaker be confused for Sheamus? On Halloween, it’s time to play the music, it’s time to light the lights, because the Muppets are about to get Raw!”