3/1/2013 SmackDown Spoilers
- Thanks to Dylan for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight’s tapings in Oklahoma City:
* SmackDown opens with Alberto Del Rio vs. Damien Sandow. They have words before the match after Sandow cuts a heel promo. Del Rio gets the win with a cross armbreaker.
* Backstage segment with Kane and Daniel Bryan arguing. They got a rematch against Darren Young and Titus O’Neil for later tonight. This time, Kane will be blindfolded and Bryan will have his arm tied behind his back.
* The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro in a 2 of 3 Falls Match for the WWE United States Title is up next. Cesaro gets the first fall with a Neutralizer but Miz gets the second fall. After lots of counters, Cesaro gets the third fall and retains the title.
* Promo for Fandango’s debut later tonight.
* Randy Orton and Sheamus are backstage. Orton vs. Big Show is revealed for later tonight.
* Jim Ross interviews Zeb Colter and Jack Swagger in the ring. JR talks about his history with Jack Swagger but Swagger rips the Sooners. Colter takes over the interview and talks about the same stuff he’s been saying on RAW. Colter says an English speaking American will finally be World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleMania. JR and Colter get into an argument. Swagger knocks JR’s cowboy hat off and backs him against the ropes. Alberto Del Rio comes out to make the save. Del Rio cut a promo on Swagger and they had a staredown.
* Darren Young and Titus O’Neil vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan is up next. Kane is blindfolded while Bryan has his arm behind his back. Kane and Bryan got into it mid-match which led to Titus rolling Bryan up for the win. Bryan ended up slapping Kane after they hugged after the match.
* Backstage interview with Big Show. Show says he’s looking to make an impact tonight.
* Heath Slater vs. Sin Cara is up next. Cara gets the win.
* Fandango is backstage with Matt Striker. Striker can’t get his name right so Fandango isn’t debuting tonight. He says he will debut when Striker gets his name right.
* Randy Orton vs. Big Show is up next. The Shield comes out and surrounds the ring until Sheamus comes out. They beat down Orton and Sheamus. Big Show knocks out Roman Reigns. Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins retreat and Show chokeslams Orton. Sheamus knocks Show out of the ring with a Brogue Kick.