- After selling his previous home for $6.2 million earlier this year (down from the original $25 million asking price), Hulk Hogan and his new wife Jennifer have purchased a 5,000-square-foot home in north Clearwater Beach for $3.3 million.
Built in 2009 and located at 1040 Eldorado Ave., the home and has an elevator, fireplace, pool and two spas and looks out on an open expanse of secluded gulf beachfront.
– UniversalOrlando.com has posted an updated TNA tapings schedule for the remainder of 2012 and shows several upcoming TNA PPVs will take place from the Impact Zone:
* May 13 – Sacrifice
* July 8 – Destination X
* August 12 – Hard Core Justice
* September 9 – No Surrender
* October 14 – Bound for Glory
* November 11 – Turning Point
* December 9 – Final Resolution
Slammiversary in June takes place from Arlington, Texas. After checking with a reliable TNA source, we can report that Bound For Glory 2012 will be on the road again this year as always – so the listing of Bound For Glory taking place from Orlando is an error by the Universal website.