RAW Live Event Breaks Record?, Updates on Christian, Mason Ryan, Ambrose & Wang
- Former WWE star Jimmy Wang Yang turns 31 years old today.
– Dean Ambrose worked another RAW live event last night in Syracuse, New York, losing to Zack Ryder by disqualification again.
– Mason Ryan was back as Dolph Ziggler’s bodyguard last night in Syracuse.
– Christian, who remains off WWE TV, was back in action last night at the SmackDown live event in Newark, Delaware. He teamed with Cody Rhodes and lost to the team of Big Show and The Great Khali.
– Chris Jericho said on Twitter that last night’s RAW live event in Syracuse broke records. He wrote:
“Great show and crowd in Syracuse tonight!!! Record breaking gross too… See u in Rochester and don’t forget to kiss your moms! :)”