– For those wondering, fans who canceled their WWE Network subscriptions in the past are still allowed to sign up today and get the entire month of February for free. Additionally, those who signed up just to get the WWE Network for free in November, but didn’t renew once their free month expired, are also allowed to sign up today and get the full month of February for free.
– Speaking of the WWE Network, there will be an hour long “Best of WWE Hall of Fame” special featuring several WWE Hall Of Fame induction speeches from the past airing this coming Saturday night.
– The Daily Local News website has an article up looking at the lawsuit filed against WWE by former WWE Superstar Big Vito LoGrasso and independent pro wrestler Evan Singleton. You can check that out at DailyLocal.com.
– The movie “Guardians of the Galaxy,” which features former WWE Superstar Batista in a prominent role, won the “Best Fantasy Film” award by the Art Directors Guild.
– Former NXT star turned WWE broadcaster Corey Graves posted the following on his official Twitter account on Monday, confirming a WWE RAW pre-show tonight on the WWE Network. The pre-show is scheduled to begin at 7:30pm EST. / 4:30pm PST.
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) February 2, 2015