RAW Preview: Batista Returns, Lesnar Appearing
Tonight’s episode of WWE RAW takes place from the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio and is the “go home” show before Sunday’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view.
After weeks of hype, former WWE Champion “The Animal” Batista returns. It will be his first WWE television appearance since 2010.
Here is WWE’s 5-Point Preview for the show:
1) Here Comes The Pain: Paul Heyman announced on Friday’s SmackDown that Brock Lesnar will be in attendance to address his Royal Rumble opponent, The Big Show.
2) Enter The Animal: Batista returns and his first order of business will be addressing Alberto Del Rio, who has been insulting every chance he gets over the past few weeks.
3) The Prodigal Son: Daniel Bryan will have to deal with Bray Wyatt after breaking free from the Wyatt Family last week.
4) The Prodigal Son: How will John Cena deal with Randy Orton after the WWE World Heavyweight champion viciously attacked his father last week?
5) Here Comes the Kane: WWE’s Director of Operations delivered a choke slam to CM Punk on SmackDown. “Might Punk’s anti-Authority mentality have resurrected The Big Red Monster?”