WWE superstar Ryback recently spoke to Arda Ocal of The Score Television Network and the Baltimore Sun. Topics discussed include:
– The release of his new downloadable character (DLC) for the WWE ’13 video game.
– His frustrations during his previous stint in WWE as Skip Sheffield, a member of Nexus:
“I was going by a name I did not choose and did not like. It was not me.”
– Addresses suspicions that his “Feed Me More” chant came out of his season on Tough Enough where his cast-mates constantly remarked on his gigantic appetite:
“It’s actually not, but it pops me that this has become my catchphrase.”
– Provides his opinion on the incessant Goldberg comparisons that plagued him during his undefeated streak:
“It never bothered me. I knew that I would set myself apart from him as time moves on.”
– Finally Ryback gives his thoughts on who he’d like to face at Wrestlemania 29.
Here’s the interview: