– The September 23 episode of WWE SmackDown scored a 2.3 cable rating, a sharp increase from 1.8 the week before. The rating fell just shy of the 2.31 SmackDown on Syfy record set February 25th, which took place days after Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s return to WWE. Friday’s program drew 3.2 million viewers, the same as last month’s live special.
– The Miz and Maryse will be appearing on behalf of WWE at a Strike 3 Foundation fundraiser on November 19th at the Hilton Hotel in Stamford, Connecticut.
– CM Punk will be appearing at the K-Mart on Clearview Parkway in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 2nd at 11am. The signing is open to the first 300 attendees and a wristband policy is in effect.
– Before the recent Edge Appreciation Night on SmackDown!, there was talk within WWE that Edge didn’t want to participate in any angles at this time and was hesitant about the big night in Toronto.
– Jerry “The King” Lawler appears at Holiday Bowl 1677 Route 9 Wappingers Falls, New York this Saturday from noon to 2:00 p.m. For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call 845-559-8925.
– Fast Five with The Rock will hit stores on DVD and Blu-ray October 4th