Mo Bazrouk sent in the following results from this week’s WWE SmackDown tapings:
The Money in the Bank briefcase is hanging above the ring. Teddy Long banned Christian from ringside during the Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry match. Christian demanded a match against Orton at Money in the Bank.
1. Randy Orton beat Mark Henry by countout. Big Show’s music played and caught Henry off guard. Randy hit an RKO outside, and Henry was counted out. Henry headed to the technical area and went nuts. He grabbed the music tech and started trashing the area. He tossed the tech. Huge heat for Henry.
2. Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase. Daniel Bryan came out with no music. Its no music night now. I hate you, Henry! Really good back and forth match. A submission win for Bryan.
Long was in the back. Christian asked for a title shot. Long blamed him for playing Big Show’s music. Christian vs. Sin Cara tonight! Huge pop for this.
Cody Rhodes talked trash to DiBiase in the back.
3. Christian defeated Sin Cara. The music was back for this match. The fans went nuts for Sin Cara, who used some very fancy moves. He almost messed up two moves. Christian quickly recovered to help Sin Cara complete the moves. Spear for the win by Christian.
A contract signing for Orton vs. Christian was advertised for later in the show.
4. Cody Rhodes (w/Ted DiBiase) beat Ezekiel Jackson in a non-title match. Cody got the win after DiBiase distracted Zeke.
Johnny Curtis was shown in the back. He delivered a horrible promo.
5. Kane beat Wade Barrett. I think this might have been for a spot in Money in the Bank, but nothing was announced. Rather, there was just a close up shot of the briefcase. A chokeslam by Kane for the win, and the MITB case was in focus again.
A table was set up for the contract signing and the taping his moving quickly. Teddy Long came out and then both wrestlers were introduced. Christian got some pops, and Orton got the monster pop. Christian had a lawyer with him. The contract states that if the referee makes a mistake or a bad call, he gets an automatic rematch.
Good interaction between the two men. Orton signed the contract, but Christian stalled. Sheamus attacked Orton before Christian signed. Sheamus laid out both men and tore up the contract. Sheamus left both men lying to end the show.
1. Randy Orton defeated Christian in a street fight to retain the World Hvt. Championship. Back and forth. There was nothing too hardcore. Orton hit the RKO for the win.