*Spoilers* TNA Impact Tapings Results (Airing 3/27 & 4/4)
The following are spoiler results for the March 27th and April 4th episodes of TNA Impact Wrestling, courtesy of WrestlingNewsWorld.com:
Airing March 27th (Part 2 of 3/27 Tapings):
– In a non-title match, Angelina Love defeated Madison Rayne. Velvet Sky came to ringside. When the ref was distracted, Velvet grabbed Madison and gave her a DDT on the floor and rolled her back in for Love to get the pin. The two of them laughed, hugged, and posed.
– Samoa Joe defeated Eric Young via Rear Naked Choke. Eric attempted to kick off the ropes to flip over but didn’t quite get it. Brian Hebner raised his hand three times. Earl Hebner came out after and spoke with Brian Hebner, probably about the fact that EY was laying down on Joe implying a pin.
– In a tables match, Bobby Roode and EC3 defeated Willow and Bully Ray. Rockstar Spud came out in a wheelchair but Jeff Hardy drop kicked him out of it then carried him to the back. Ray fought against both but ended up taking a Spinebuster through a table from Roode. Post-match they brought in another table in the ring to use on Ray. Roode gave him a Roodebomb through it. They set up one more and Roode hit a top rope splash through it.
Airing April 4th:
– Magnus came to the ring for a promo and called out Abyss. Abyss came out in a suit while still wearing his mask. Magnus said this is how the upper echelon dress, not like the mouth breathers. He said Abyss is a winner. He wanted to discuss strategy for their match. He said everyone will be referring to the match as a four corner’s match knowing that the hook is the prospect of Abyss squaring off with the world champion. Magnus said they both know that it is not going to happen. Magnus said they are a team and said he treats Abyss like a star and doesn’t need to remind him of that James Mitchell or Eric Young and how they treated him. Magnus said he has to tell Abyss something that is hard to say. He says he loves Abyss and hugs him then signals for them to leave. Eric Young jumps Abyss through the crowd. Magnus and Abyss double team him. Joe made the save and cleared the ring. Joe and EY got into brief words before EY left.
– They showed a backstage segment with Brittany offering to Madison Rayne to be her tag partner against Velvet and Angelina tonight. Madison said no and she didn’t want to put her through it. Brittany mentioned how Madison was new a few years ago and she is now at the top and Brittany just needs an opportunity. Madison accepted, mentioning how they are in similar gear and shut the door to talk strategy.
– The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky and Angelina Love) defeated Madison Rayne and Brittany after a double kick on Brittany. Velvet took care of Madison before the two of them hit their finish on Brittany. The beautiful people came out with new colorful gear and had a new entrance where they had a curtain drop for them as you could see their shadows pose through it.
– Gunner came out for a promo. He said he was proud of his wins over Storm at both Lockdown and he is proud of all the veterans in the crowd. He wanted thank his father in the front row. Gunner goes to ringside and thanks him and says how he made a promise to be world champion one day. James Storm came out. He called Gunner rude for not introducing his dad to him after everything Storm has done for Gunner. He said that Gunner’s grandfather was lucky that he was dead so he didn’t have to see his son and grandson become disappointments. Gunner attacked, but Storm got the upper hand and super kicked him. He handcuffed Gunner to the middle ropes. Storm then grabbed Gunner’s dad and shoved him down. His dad checked on Gunner. Storm then grabbed his beer bottle and nailed Gunner’s dad in the back of the head with it.
– Mr Anderson came out with a straight jacket in hand. He spoke about Samuel Shaw. Shaw came out and said he is not a creepy bastard. Shaw asks Anderson if he knows how precious these hands are. He says Anderson does nothing with his hands because like these people Anderson is ordinary. Shaw says that Christy Hemme loves him. Anderson attacks and we have a match.
– In a straight jacket match where the goal was to put your opponent in the jacket, Sam Shaw won.
– Sanada and Tigre Uno for the X-Division Title was about to start until Kenny King showed up. He said he is not here to rob the spotlight. He is here to lock it down. He says he is the X-Division. He commends the talent in the ring. He says X-Division is not the same without Kenny King. MVP came to the ring. MVP says he is acting crazy interrupting his show. Kenny calls him out for saying it is his show. Kenny says he is the biggest star in the ring right now. MVP tells him to go back to his office and we will talk about it. Kenny says they can talk right now and says he should headline. MVP says it is booked up. Kenny asks him what he is doing tonight. He asks MVP for an exhibition match with MVP. MVP says he is not on the card tonight and the show is over. Kenny says he will take a now for his fans. Kenny shoved MVP a bit and then asks for an exhibition match. MVP agrees to it and they leave so Sanada and Tigre can wrestle.
– In an X-Division Title Match, Sanada retained over Tigre Uno via Tiger Suplex. They shook hands after.
– MVP and Kenny King ended either via time limit or ref stoppage. No winner was announced. They just wrestled as normal. Refs had to break them up.
In a four way match for the TNA World Heavyweight Title, Magnus retained over Eric Young, Abyss, and Samoa Joe. At one point Magnus low blowed Joe. Joe got laid out on the outside and the refs came out to check on Joe and help him to the back. Abyss had EY pinned but Magnus stopped him. The two spoke. Magnus went to the top and hit an elbow on EY for the pin. Magnus and Abyss posed while Abyss seemed somewhat displeased.