Spoilers: TNA Impact Wrestling Results – 2/14/13
Tonight TNA will tape the February 14, 2013 episode of TNA Impact Wrestling in London, England at London Wembley Arena. Here are the full results courtesy of Richard Thompson.
* Steel Cage Match for Number One Contenders for X-Division Title: Kenny King defeated Zema Ion by escaping the cage.
TNA Impact (Airing February 14th, 2013)
* Hulk Hogan kicks off Impact with an in-ring segment where he puts over London fans and announces a number one contenders tournament for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
* Matches in the tournament include: RVD vs. James Storm, Christopher Daniels vs. Magnus, Kurt Angle vs. Samoa Joe and Austin Aries Vs Bobby Roode. Hogan will then announce the number one contender afterwards.
* Hogan then puts Sting over as the greatest wrestler of all time. Sting makes his way out and puts over the London fans as well. Sting says he will pick three wrestlers from the World Heavyweight tournament to be his partners in a match against the Aces & 8’s at Lockdown.
* Magnus defeated Christopher Daniels after a elbow drop off the top rope.
* Bobby Roode & Austin Aries argue before their match. Match ends in a double count-out when they are distracted by Chavo and Hernandez.
* Kurt Angle wrestled Samoa Joe to a no contest. Wes Briscoe and Garett Bischoff interfered in the match. Angle appeared to have his hamstring taped up.
* Tara, Gail Kim and Jessie defeated The Blossom Twins and Party Marty.
* Gail Kim asks for a Knockouts title match. Brooke gives her the match for next week’s Impact. The match will be a four way elimination with Tessmacher, Gail Kim, Velvet Sky and Tara.
* James Storm pinned RVD after a Last Call following RVD missing a Van Terminator.
* Hulk Hogan comes out to announce the number one contender but Aces & 8’s circle the ring. Bully Ray comes out with chain in hand followed by Sting with a baseball bat. Aces & 8s leave. Show ends.