(Spoilers) TNA Impact Wrestling Taping Results For November 14th
The following are results for the Thursday, November 14th edition of TNA Impact Wrestling.
Impact Wrestling Results (Airing on November 14)
– The show begins with an in-ring segment with the Aces and Eights. A lot of the same stuff we’ve been hearing for a while now. They announced a match between Bully Ray and Mr. Anderson for the Turning Point edition of Impact Wrestling on November 21. The stipulation for the match is if Anderson loses, he leaves TNA. If Ray loses, the Aces and Eights must disband. Anderson said he wanted to fight a member of the Aces and Eights right now.
– Mr. Anderson def. Knux via the Mic Check. Lots of brawling all over the place in this one, which ended when Anderson hit Knux with his finisher for the victory.
– Ethan Carter III def. Dewey Barnes & Norv Fernum in a Handicap match.
– Christopher Daniels def. Joseph Park. Daniels ended up getting the win after hitting Park with a low-blow and rolling him up for the 1-2-3.
– Gail Kim def. ??? in a squash match.
– Dixie Carter came to the ring and cut a heel promo. The crowd was all over her throughout this segment. Carter revealed that the tournament match on November 21st will be a No Disqualification match.
– Kurt Angle def. Austin Aries in a Submission Match to advance in the TNA Tournament. Angle picked up the win with a crossface. This was reportedly a very good match.
– Mr. Anderosn came out after the Angle-Aries match and asked the crowd if they wanted another match. He offered to piledrive Garett Bischoff on the stage. He ended up doing exactly that. Bischoff was stretchered out afterwards.
– Magnus def. Robbie E. with a Sharpshooter-style submission hold.