WWE taped Friday’s episode of Smackdown on Tuesday night from Buffalo, New York. Here are the full results:
– The show begins with a video package highlighting what transpired on RAW between The Shield, The Wyatt Family and Evolution.
– WWE United States Champion Sheamus defeated Dean Ambrose to retain. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins were not at ringside. Sheamus won clean with the Brogue Kick.
– Cesaro and Bad News Barrett defeated and Van Dam. Paul Heyman was on commentary. The crowd was into the match, which lasted less than 5 minutes. RVD accidentally kicked Big E in the head, which allowed Cesaro to hit him with the Neutralizer for the win.
– Video package recapping Daniel Bryan vs. Kane from Extreme Rules.
– Alexander Rusev vs. Kofi Kingston is next.
– Lana comes out and told the crowd that Americans should respect Vladamir Putin. Alexander Rusev squashes Kofi Kingston.
– The Wyatt Family appeared on the big screen and cut a promo about John Cena.
– A Bo Dallas vignette aired.
– Fandango and Layla defeated Santino Marella and Emma when Layla rolled up Emma.
– Roman Reigns defeated Mark Henry. Reigns hit Henry with a Samoan Drop and a spear for the win.
– Los Matadores with El Torito defeated Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre and Hornswoggle when Torito pinned Slater clean.
– Batista defeated Seth Rollins by countout. The crowd chanted “You can’t wrestle” at Batista. Batista hit a lot of power moves, while Rollins used his speed to get in a lot of his offense. Rollins countered a Batista Bomb and Batista exited the ring. Rollins dove over the top rope onto Batista. He got back into the ring and attempted another dive over the top rope, but Batista stepped out of the way and Rollins crashed and burned. Batista rolled back into the ring and Rollins got counted out.
After the match, Batista hit a Batista Bomb on Rollins.
– The Wyatt Family defeated John Cena and The Usos when Luke Harper hit a lariat on one of the Usos for the pin.
After the match, John Cena cut a promo on The Wyatts, saying he’s not afraid of Bray and he needed his lackeys to win the match for him.