Sting Says He Wants To Wrestle Undertaker In His Final Match
Sting held a Q&A session last night at the Camden Highlight Club in London, England and spoke about a number of topics, including wanting to wrestle The Undertaker, his favorite opponents, WCW and more. Here are some highlights, courtesy of Rihan of the Road to WrestleMania 30 blog:
* He wants to face The Undertaker in his final match. That’s the only match that’s left for him to do.
* He’s been watching Undertaker matches on Youtube, including Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels from WrestleMania.
* He hasn’t watched the TNA product since he left, but has been purposefully watching RAW for the past few week
* He didn’t feel that Hogan took his spot when he joined WCW
* Shawn Michaels & Kurt Angle are the top two pro wrestlers he’s worked with
* Scott Hall is the man responsible for his Crow gimmick
* He discovered Goldberg and brought him into WCW. Goldberg had been working out at he and Lex Luger’s gym in Atlanta
* He’s disappointed he never got to have a proper feud with Bret Hart in WCW
* His three favorite matches were vs. Flair for 45 minutes at Clash Of Champions 88, his first World Title victory and Starrcade 97 vs. Hulk Hogan
* He disliked working with Vampiro in WCW & he wasn’t fond of working with Robocop