– WWE is advertising a Randy Orton vs. Christian in a street fight for next Tuesday’s Smackdown taping in Philadelphia, which is likely a dark match.
– WWE Tough Enough contestant Ivelisse Velez was among those backstage watching Vince McMahon’s announcement on a monitor at the start of RAW. It is not publicly known if she has signed a contract. WWE developmental wrestler Percy Watson was also spotted amongst the crowd.
– The WWE stock price is down a few cents thus far today, but it’s nothing to be concerned about yet.
– The Money in the Bank PPV aired for free in the UK, so that will not help the overall buyrate of the show.
– Corey Ledesma, Creative Director for the WWE ’12 videogame, stated that they plan to make the entrances for the game more realistic than previous versions.