WWE finally announces Brock Lesnar’s opponent for WWE in-ring return at SummerSlam.
Longtime WWE Superstar Randy Orton, who has been on the sideline recovering from major surgery, is scheduled to visit the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida next week to train in preparation for his long-awaited WWE return. “The Viper” has been out of action since December of 2015, however recently it was noted that he […]
– Randy Orton, who has been out of action from WWE since undergoing shoulder surgery last February, is currently being advertised for WWE live events in August. The belief is that with Orton being advertised for WWE live events in August, he will be back in time for the SummerSlam pay-per-view. – Kurt Angle appeared […]
– WWE has confirmed the fact that Randy Orton will be appearing on USA Network’s new original series, Shooter, which features Ryan Phillippe, Omar Epps, Shantel VanSanten and Cynthia Addai-Robinson. Orton’s character on the show will be James Richards, a former Navy SEAL and leader of a militia group. The show is scheduled to premiere […]
As noted, Randy Orton and his wife Kim are expected the birth of their first daughter together in the near future. Orton’s wife made the announcement on Wednesday via social media. Also on Wednesday, “The Viper,” who is still on the sidelines from WWE recovering from surgery, was active on social media. Orton took questions […]
– It looks like WWE Superstar Randy Orton and his new wife, Kim, are expecting their first child together in the near future. Orton’s wife tweeted the following on Wednesday: @RandyOrton and I have been so blessed, and now 1 more blessing for us 👶🏻💞. A little princess 🎀💝👑 #thanksgivingbaby pic.twitter.com/E4w8x7UKj8 — Kim Marie ❤️ […]
Latest updates on the WWE status of Seth Rollins and Randy Orton.
Randy Orton was in the house at Saturday night’s WWE Hall of Fame ceremony. On the pre-show, Orton said that he’s scheduled to return to action in 2 to 4 months. He explained that he wants to get back as soon as possible. Orton has been out of action since last November with a shoulder […]
– The latest word on Randy Orton is that he’s on track for a WWE return in late April or early May. Orton is scheduled for a VIP WrestleMania Axxess on Sunday, April 3 in Dallas, and then is scheduled for the Middle East Film & Comic Con in Dubai on April 7th to April […]
Two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair continued his recent trend of breaking WWE news on his weekly podcast, as he provided an update regarding the return status of longtime top WWE Superstar Randy Orton during his latest “WOOOOO Nation with Ric Flair” podcast. As noted, “The Viper” was looking at potentially needing two undergo […]
Orton reveals he underwent shoulder surgery on 12/8
– WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair is currently scheduled to make his WWE television appearance at the December 28th edition of WWE RAW at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Additionally, “The Nature Boy” is scheduled to appear at the next WWE live event at Madison Square Garden in New York on December […]
– In the “holiday spirit” department, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, along with longtime top WWE Superstar and the star of the new FOX reality show “American Grit,” John Cena, posted the following Thanksgiving messages on Twitter today. Today is the day to truly remember what we’re thankful for in life. Happy Thanksgiving to the WWE […]
The situation with Randy Orton’s injuries are said to be much worse than originally expected, and depending on the condition of his neck, could be a disaster in terms of how long he will be on the sidelines. According to the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Orton’s shoulder injury is serious enough that […]
– As noted recently, independent wrestling star Drew Gulak, when asked in a recent interview if he was headed to WWE, replied, “I am not allowed to speak on that issue. If I was allowed to, it would be in great detail. But I can’t really elaborate on my business with WWE, or if there […]