WWE officially confirms the departure of “The Big Guy.”
Following Tuesday night’s WWE Draft, where Ryback was neither drafted to RAW or SmackDown Live, “The Big Guy” took to comment on his WWE status following their contract dispute earlier this year. Ryback stated the following on his official Twitter page during the WWE Draft special on Tuesday night: Update for the good ones. One […]
– In additional RAW Fallout video for this week, which can be seen above, two fans got engaged to be married while at RAW this Monday night in Tampa, Florida. – WWE Hall Of Famer and active WWE talent scout Gerald Brisco was in attendance at Monday night’s RAW in Tampa, Florida. Below is a […]
It appears that Ryback is starting to prepare for his post-WWE career. “The Big Guy” took to social media on Wednesday and showed off some new studio photos he took. He also wrote about building a brand, as you can read below. “Really excited about the brand I’m building and the things that I’m going […]
– While away from WWE due to a contract dispute, Ryback is keeping himself with a number of different projects. “The Big Guy” is learning jiu-jitsu and learning to speak Spanish, as seen in the following post he put up on his official Instagram page this weekend. The Spanish lessons have begun! #FeedMeMore A video […]
– Bubba Ray Dudley took to social media to address a chant that took place during Sunday night’s WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view. Regarding fans who chanted “You Still Suck” at Reigns during the show, Bubba Ray stating the following: To the trolls in @WWEUniverse who were chanting "you still suck"…allow me to assure you, YOU […]
– Cameron appears to be focusing on her acting career now that she has been released by WWE. The former Total Divas star posted the following outtake on social media from the set of a project she is working on Now you know why the director calls cut at the end of the scene….😂 @yazminmonetwatkins! […]
Ryback’s WWE status and one of the reasons why WWE released Cameron.
– Vice Sports has a new article up today about Ryback’s contractual dispute with WWE and how “things really work” in the company. – As noted on Monday, WWE announced Roman Reigns vs. Luke Harper for this week’s edition of SmackDown, which was taped on Tuesday evening. For whatever reason, however, the match did not […]
As noted, Ryback was sent home from Monday’s RAW following a contract dispute with WWE management. On Tuesday, “The Big Guy” posted a Tumblr blog that addressed his ongoing situation with WWE at length, including his thoughts on how the pay structure for talent in WWE isn’t fair. While no doubt many within the WWE […]
Ryback addresses his contract dispute with WWE at length.
WWE sends “The Big Guy” home after a contract dispute.
On Monday night’s edition of RAW, WWE announced a new title match for their upcoming Payback pay-per-view. During this week’s show, it was announced that Kalisto will be defending his WWE United States Championship against Ryback during the WWE Payback Kickoff Show. WWE Payback is scheduled for Sunday, May 1, 2016 at the Allstate Arena […]