– WWE has got a ton of inventory on John Cena U.S. title t-shirts ready to be put back on sale. Whether or not that is a spoiler for Night of Champions or a coincidence remains to be seen. – Stephanie McMahon sold just over 140,000 shares of WWE stock this past week priced at […]
– Tonight’s Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler match could be changed to a “No Disqualification” match, as the two worked a series of No DQ matches at this past weekend’s WWE live events. – Jeff Hardy turns 38 years old today. Hardy was born on August 31, 1977. Also celebrating a birthday today is Mickie James […]
– Despite signing full-time deals with WWE, The Dudley Boyz will be keeping their Team 3D Training Academy open in Florida. – Vince McMahon, who turned 70 this past Monday, wasn’t the only August 24th birthday celebrated in WWE. One of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon’s daughters shares a birthday with Vince. – Taz has […]
Check out video footage of Sting’s shocking return on Monday’s RAW.
Sting confirmed for WWE Night Of Champions main event.
– WWE Network workers have been aware of some buffering issues with their streaming service after complaints by fans. The crew is reportedly working to make sure there will be no issues this weekend, particularly because of the two big events scheduled on Saturday and Sunday. – New footage of Eric Bischoff will be featured […]
Highlights of a new JR Q&A update.
– WWE’s Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon cashed out over $2 million of WWE stock this week, selling 46,794 shares on Monday ($1,012,622) and another 59,137 shares on Tuesday ($1,222,953). – Men’s Journal has published a feature ranking the 18 fittest WWE Superstars. The Rock topped the list, followed by Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Sheamus […]
WWE joins forces with another charitable organization.
WWE issued the following press release on Monday: DOSOMETHING.ORG AND WWE TAKE ON BULLYING FOR SECOND STRAIGHT YEAR New York, NY – August 3, 2015 – DoSomething.org, one of the largest global organizations for young people and social change, and global entertainment company WWE and its Be a STAR anti-bullying initiative, are teaming up for […]