– On Saturday, WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd took to social media to comment on the one-year anniversary of his spinal fusion surgery. He posted the following tweet this weekend: One year ago today, I had c1-c2 spinal fusion. I'm grateful for a "second chance at life." pic.twitter.com/jPzr45T3QF — TJ Wilson (@KiddWWE) June 25, 2016 – […]
WWE Superstar Tyson Kidd and his wife, WWE Diva and Total Divas star Natalya were both backstage at the Pro Wrestling Guerrilla event in Reseda, California on Saturday. Both Kidd and Nattie posted photos they took with their old friend Jack Evans, who lost to former WWE Superstar and TNA Wrestling star Drew Galloway (Drew […]
– WWE World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus’ WWE Network “Pick of the Week” was his own victory over Roman Reigns at this past Sunday’s WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view. You can watch his comments on the pick above. – Lance Storm took a light-hearted shot at Tyler Breeze when responding to a fan on Twitter who recently […]
– The Children’s Hospital Of Pittsburgh at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center posted the above video on Monday to thank the WWE Universe for their support of the “Connor’s Cure” charity, which was founded in honor of the late WWE Hall Of Famer Connor “The Crusher” Michalek. – Tyson Kidd, who is on the […]
– Above is Bray Wyatt’s “Superstar Ghost Stories” video, the final in the series. – Tyson Kidd posted the following side-by-side shot on social media of his neck surgery scar and William Regal’s. Well @RealKingRegal looks like we went to the same barber pic.twitter.com/FR9UnhGiln — TJ Wilson (@KiddWWE) October 30, 2015 – Titus O’Neil is […]
Highlights of a new Cesaro interview.
Highlights of a new Jim Ross Q&A update.
Backstage update on Tyson Kidd’s injury.
Kidd talks about his history with Bret and Shawn.
– On the latest episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that last night’s episode of RAW was run by Triple H – other than the writing. Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn were in Orlando for tonight’s Tough Enough premiere. Meltzer also discussed Tyson Kidd who was injured a few weeks ago after taking […]
Photo of Tyson Kidd in the hospital preparing for surgery.
As noted last week, Tyson Kidd suffered a spinal cord injury during his match against Samoa Joe prior to WWE RAW. The latest update is that he might need to undergo surgery, which would keep him out of action for a year or more. Since the recent concussion lawsuits, WWE has been very secretive on […]