– Jeff Hardy defeated Chris Sabin in a Full Metal Mayhem match on Thursday’s Impact Wrestling to advance in the TNA World title tournament.
– TNA has announced that next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling will feature Kurt Angle vs. Austin Aries in a tournament submission match.
– The following matches have been announced for the November 21st “Turning Point” episode of Impact Wrestling
* Samoa Joe vs. Magnus (First round tournament match)
* James Storm vs. Bobby Roode (First round tournament match)
* Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson (Grudge match)
– The 12/29 TNA Live Event from Lowell, MA will be a “One Night Only: Hardcore Justice” pay-per-view taping.