– WWE.com has published a list “re-ranking” the 50 Greatest Tag Teams in WWE history. Here is their list of criteria:
- Only WWE teams were eligible.
- Teams were rated only on their accomplishments while in WWE
- Eligibility began with the first recognized World Tag Team Champions, Luke Graham & Tarzan Tyler, who won the titles on June 3, 1971.
- Rankings were based on everything from longevity to cultural impact
– WWE Superstar Epico of the new Los Matadores tag team tweeted on Tuesday that Twitter user @PrimoWWEColon is NOT his cousin, Primo.
– The 9/27 edition of WWE Smackdown averaged 2,631,000 viewers, up slightly from the previous week.