Triple H Talks About Daniel Bryan Surrendering The WWE Championship, “Little Internet Dweebs”
WWE COO Triple H is back for this week’s sitdown interview with Michael Cole. Here are some highlights of the interview, which was taped from London, England:
– Triple H talked about how in true WWE fashion, they’ve taken over the UK. He said he’ll be going on private tours of the Vatican and the Coliseum in Rome.
– When asked about Daniel Bryan being home in the United States recovering from neck surgery, Triple H said it’s odd not having the “face of WWE” on tour with them.
– Cole brought up Stephanie McMahon’s promo from RAW, where she urged Daniel Bryan to show up on next week’s show to surrender the WWE World Heavyweight championship. Triple H says the reason they’re allowing Bryan to surrender the title instead of outright stripping him of it is because Bryan will become a and his “little internet dweebs” will get upset. If Daniel Bryan is a man, he will do what’s “best for business” on RAW. If he doesn’t, The Authority will deal with it.
– The discussion shifted to The Shield and their upcoming match against Evolution at Payback. Triple H said Evolution is going to put an end to The Shield and eliminate them one by one at Payback. When Payback is over, Triple H guarantees The Shield will no longer exist.
– Triple H then talked about Bo Dallas’ “debut” on SmackDown this week, touting that he’s the longest reigning NXT Champion in history and is finally getting a shot at the main roster. He also hyped Hulk Hogan being the guest host of this week’s SmackDown from London, saying that Hogan will be making a special announcement about the WWE Network.