Upcoming Important Dates for CM Punk as WWE Champion
– As of today, WWE Champion CM Punk has held the title for 343 days. Courtesy of Ken, here are some upcoming milestones for Punk if he can hang onto the title tonight:
* If Punk makes it to November 12th as WWE Champion, he will tie Kevin Nash for the 9th longest reign in WWE history at 351 days. Punk would have to make it to the go-home edition of RAW before Survivor Series and leaving RAW that night will put him into #9 by himself.
* If Punk goes into Survivor Series on November 18th as WWE Champion, he will tie Hulk Hogan for the 8th longest reign in WWE history at 364 days. If Punk retains his title at Survivor Series, he will be in 8th place by himself.
* If Punk makes it through November 25th, he will pass Randy Savage and place #7 on the list, at 371 days.
* Punk will tie John Cena for the 6th longest reign in WWE history with 380 days if he can make it to December 4th with the title. Making it through the December 4th SmackDown taping with the title will put Punk on the list at #6 by himself.