More WWE Travel Issues, New WWE Trademarks & More
- We noted the other day that WWE registered “RAW ACTIVE” as a trademark for the name of their online chatrooms when RAW goes three hours in July. They have also registered “#RAWACTIVE” for use with their clothing line.
– We noted earlier that the RAW brand was having trouble getting to Brazil for WWE’s debut there tonight because of flight problems. Some of the SmackDown crew is also experiencing travel issues this morning. Tyler Reks wrote:
“Man another bad travel week. Missed the connection cause the 1st flight was delayed. Flying standby & may not get home till 10pm ET.”
“From 1st class to economy – at least I’m not stuck in Philly till 4pm though. Now, who am I gonna fight for leg and elbow space…”
– The following matches are advertised for this weekend’s WWE SmackDown events in Mexico:
- Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Alberto Del Rio with Mick Foley as special referee
- Randy Orton vs. Kane in a No Holds Barred Match
- Big Show vs. The Great Khali
- Christian vs. Cody Rhodes
- Santino Marella vs. Jack Swagger
- Layla vs. Natalya, Drew McIntyre vs. Ezekiel Jackson
- Yoshi Tatsu vs. Jinder Mahal
- Sin Cara and Tyson Kidd vs. Camacho and Hunico.