Who Austin Wants In The H.O.F., Trump Donates To Linda
— Steve Austin says Jake “The Snake” Roberts is worthy of the WWE Hall of Fame. He wrote the following after reading Roberts’ thoughts on entering the Hall: “JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS DEFINITELY DESERVES TO BE IN THE H.O.F. AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE. One of my fave all time workers.”
— Linda McMahon’s Senate campaign has released their fourth quarter fundraising for 2011, which reveals contributions made from WWE employees, McMahon family members and more. The total individual contributions were $326,646, with Linda McMahon adding $770,000 of her own money to the campaign during the quarter. A total of $227,061 cash remains after expenditures. The noteworthy contributions are below:
– Donald Trump: $5,000, broken up into two $2,500 donations
– Stephanie McMahon Levesque: $2,500
– Triple H: $2,500
– WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt: $7,500, broken up into three $2,500 donations
– NBCU executive/long-time WWE TV partner Bonnie Hammer: $1,000.
– WWE executive Basil DeVito, Jr.: $500.
– Former executive John F. “Jack” Welch and his wife: $2,500 each
— Here are some updated WWE attendance figures:
* RAW on February 3rd in Topeka drew 6,000 fans for $160,000
* RAW on February 4th in Wichita drew 4,500 fans for $145,000
* SmackDown on February 4th in Spokane drew 3,000 fans for $85,000
* RAW on February 5th in Wichita Falls drew 3,500 fans for $105,000
* SmackDown on February 5th in Salt Lake City drew 4,000 fans for $105,000