Who Was Backstage At RAW, Austin/Tough Enough, More
– WWE’s “The Big Show: A Gian’t World” 3-disc DVD is now in stores.
– Steve Austin posted the following on Twitter, regarding Tough Enough… “It was a rough day at Tough Enough…lots of stuff going on…trainers are working hard with every one…it has been a lot of fun.”
– WWE.com has an interview up with Christian. Here is what he had to say about his medical clearance… “I don’t have a definite date yet, but I’m hopeful that it will be in the next few weeks. I’m not planning on missing WrestleMania.” We noted yesterday here on the website that Christian was still weeks away from an in-ring return. This confirms our report.
– Goldust was backstage at last night’s RAW taping in Fresno, California. He was also backstage at the WWE Elimination Chamber PPV on Sunday night.
– The RAW crew left California earlier this morning for a tour of South America. There is no break for them this week. The next time most of them will be able to go home for two days is next Wednesday. That’s a crazy schedule to say the least. The tour includes the following cites and dates…
* 2.23: Santiago, Chile
* 2.24: Guayaquil, Ecuador
* 2.25: Quito, Ecuador
* 2.26: San Jose, Costa Rica