WWE House Show Results (11/15): London, England — AJ Lee Feints During Match
The following are results from the WWE live event in London, England. The event was held on Friday, November 15, 2013.
- The Prime Time Players def. Hunico & Camacho in a comedy tag-team match to kick off the show.
- Ryback def. Justin Gabriel. As soon as the bell rang, the fans began chanting “Goldberg” at Ryback. This was a back-and-forth match which Ryback ended up winning via his Shellshock.
- The Bella Twins def. AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka. The fans picked this match via a vote. At one point, AJ took a bump onto the floor out of nowhere. She ended up getting medical assistance after personnel at ringside signaled to the back for help. The crew helped AJ outside the ring for about five minutes before helping her to the back. In the ring, as all of this was happening, one of the Bella’s rolled up Tamina for the pin.
- The Great Khali def. Jinder Mahal. This was said to be about as awful as you would expect. Khali got the win with his chop.
- They did the same in-ring segment as the night before in Leeds, with CM Punk, Ryback, Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman. Axel and Ryback bailed on Heyman, leaving him alone to receive a beatdown from Punk until the lights went out and The Wyatt Family came to the ring.
- CM Punk & Daniel Bryan def. Erick Rowan & Luke Harper in a tag-team match. This was one of the highlights of the evening for the fans in London, who were way into this one. Bray Wyatt interfered a lot during the match. Punk ended up picking up the pinfall after hitting a GTS.
- The Usos def. 3MB. Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre represented 3MB in this tag-team affair. The finish came when one of the Uso’s hit a top-rope splash for the 1-2-3.
- Curtis Axel def. R-Truth to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship in one of few title matches on the show. The finish came when Truth was arguing with the referee and Axel rolled him up from behind.
- John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship in the main event of the evening. This was said to be actually a pretty good match, with Cena picking up the win via pinfall after hitting Del Rio with his Attitude Adjustment finishing move.