WWE House Show Results (11/16): Vienna, Austria
The following are results from the WWE live event in Vienna, Austria. The event was held on Saturday, November 16, 2013.
– Goldust & Cody Rhodes def. Seth Rollins & Roman Reigns to retain the WWE Tag-Team Championship in the opening match of the evening.
– Santino Marella def. Fandango (with Summer Rae) in what was mostly a comedy match.
– The Miz def. Fandango. That’s right, Fandango worked back-to-back matches and lost them both.
– Zack Ryder def. Damien Sandow. Sandow cut his typical heelish promo before the match. The crowd was kind of dead for this one.
– The Real Americans (with Zeb Colter) def. Los Matadores (with El Torito) in what was mostly another comedy match. The crowd was actually pretty into this.
– Big E. Langston def. Wade Barrett in singles action.
– Randy Orton def. Big Show to retain the WWE Championship in a pretty basic match. Crowd was pretty into Orton. Big Show had his supporters as well.
– Natalya def. Aksana in a pretty typical Divas match. The Total Divas star picked up the win via submission after applying her Sharpshooter hold.
– Dean Ambrose def.Dolph Ziggler to retain the WWE United States Championship in what was positioned as the co-main event of the evening.
– John Cena def. Alberto Del Rio to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. Cena was actually pretty over as a babyface here. These two had a pretty good match, but nothing particularly special. Good show overall.