WWE House Show Results (11/6): Columbia, South Carolina
The following are results from the WWE live event in Columbia, South Carolina. The event was held on Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
– The Prime Time Players def. Hunico & Camacho. The finish came when Titus O’Neil hit the Clash Of Titus on Camacho for the 1-2-3.
– The Great Khali def. Jinder Mahal. This was said to be a pretty bad match, as you would expect. Khali got the pin after hitting Mahal with the Chop.
– Brie Bella def. AJ Lee in a Non-Title match. AJ cut a heel promo before the match. Nikki was in Brie’s corner and Tamina was in AJ’s. The finish came when Brie hit the Bella Buster on AJ for the pinfall.
– R-Truth def. Curtis Axel via Disqualification. Due to the DQ, Axel retained the WWE Intercontinental Championship. The finish came when Axel blasted Truth with his title belt, prompting the ref to call for the bell and award Truth the winner via DQ.
– The Usos def. 3MB. Drew McIntyre and Heath Slater represented 3MB in this one. The Usos got the win after hitting a double-dropkick and top-rope splash for the 1-2-3.
– Ryback def. Justin Gabriel. Before the match, Ryback cut a heel promo and bullied ring announcer Tony Chimel around a bit. Ryback got the win with the Shellshock in what was mostly a squash match.
– CM Punk & Daniel Bryan def. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan in a Street Fight. This was the main event of the evening, and the crowd ate it up. There were tons of outside the ring spots, weapons used, etc. due to the Street Fight stipulation. Bryan hit the running knee on Rowan and Punk hit the GTS on Harper for the pinfall victory. After the match, Bryan and Punk played with the crowd a bit and that was basically it.